Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Fresh from the Farm

I’ve always said that since walking away from office life, I’ve loved the fact that each day is different from the next. It’s not an entirely true statement of course, many days teaching blend into each other—helping students mix ink, make silkscreen separations, listening to complaints about stress over homework. This week, however, has truly run the gamut of expectations.

Yesterday I was knee deep in an industrial sink, cleaning small pieces of marble to replace a nitric-acid neutralizer tank. Today I was asked to mail a “Pump in Style” breastpump at the local UPS.

This particular breastpump was top quality including such tempting features as: Adjustable speed and vacuum control for maximum comfort. And a Stylish black shoulder bag to discreetly carry your pump. Not to mention Exclusive Personal-Fit Breastshields for maximum comfort. And finally, a picture frame for a photograph of your baby to slide in above machine for inspiration.

I swallowed my pride as I placed the box on the scale and asked the UPS employee, Anoosh, if he would mind packaging my goods.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free website hit counter